GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS OF
GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS OF
(1) The General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) govern the contractual relationship between TRADIDOC SASU (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider) and you (hereinafter referred to as the Customer), in the version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
(2) Differing general terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
Please read these conditions carefully before using any of TRADIDOC SASU's services.
(3) At TRADIDOC, we offer the following services:
(1) The contracts on this portal are concluded, tacitly, in French and German.
(2) The buyer must have reached the age of 18.
(3) Access to the TRADIDOC service requires registration.
(4) By registering, the customer accepts these conditions. Registration creates a contractual relationship between TRADIDOC and the registered customer, which is governed by the provisions of these T&Cs.
(5) The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legally valid offer. By presenting the service, the customer is simply invited to request an offer.
(6) By ordering a chargeable service, the registered customer enters into a contractual relationship with TRADIDOC, subject to registration. The user will be informed of the respective fee-based service and the terms of payment before the conclusion of this contractual relationship. The contractual relationship is created when the customer confirms the order and the payment obligation by clicking on the "Confirm" button or by accepting the quotation.
(7) You agree to receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be made available to you by e-mail or in your customer account. We will inform you of the availability of your invoice.
The scope of TRADIDOC services is as follows:
Localization and translation services from German to French and from French to German.
(1) To be able to use TRADIDOC, you must first register.
(2) In order to be able to purchase the services of the website, the user must register and create a user account.
(3) If the user wishes to make use of a chargeable service, he will be informed of this in advance. The costs incurred and the method of payment will be indicated.
(4) The service provider reserves the right to charge different price models for emergency translations or technical translations. Thus different ranges of services will be offered.
(1) The fees due must be paid in advance to TRADIDOC – unless expressly agreed by the service provider for payment on invoice – when they become due.
(2) Certain payment methods may be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The customer is not entitled to pay for the service by sending cash or checks.
(4) If the customer chooses an online payment method, he authorizes the supplier to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(5) If the supplier offers advance payment and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the supplier's account within five calendar days of receipt of the order.
(6) If the Supplier offers payment by credit card and the Customer chooses this method of payment, the Customer expressly authorizes the Supplier to collect the amounts due.
(7) If the service provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this method of payment, the customer issues a SEPA basic mandate to the service provider. If, in the case of payment by direct debit, a payment transaction is canceled due to insufficient funds on the account or incorrectly transmitted bank data, the customer bears the costs.
(8) If the customer is in default with payment, the supplier reserves the right to claim damages for delay.
(9) Payment can be made by the following means of payment:
- Credit card
In the event of the return of a debit notice for which the buyer is responsible, TRADIDOC SASU will invoice a lump sum compensation of 8 € (eight euros). Unless the customer can prove that no damage has occurred or that the damage is significantly lower than the lump sum.
(1) Furthermore, the client declares that he himself and, to his knowledge, no member of his company have been convicted of an intentional criminal offense endangering the safety of third parties, in particular for a criminal offense of discrimination , crime, crime against physical integrity, crime against personal freedom, theft and embezzlement, theft and extortion.
(2) A user account is intended for his sole and personal use and a user may not authorize third parties to use this account. A user cannot transfer his account to third parties.
(3) A user is subject to the right to delete his account at any time without stating the reason in writing by post, e-mail or telephone. It is possible to completely and manually deactivate your user account in the data and settings of the user account. The contractual relationship previously concluded is thus terminated.
(4) If a user validates a quote and order, he can cancel his order at any time, provided that the service has not started. A cancellation is possible by telephone, e-mail or letter and will be confirmed in writing by us. In order for your cancellation to be assigned, you must provide the full name, registered email address and the address that was used to place the order. In the event of cancellation by telephone, this same information will be requested.
(5) TRADIDOC may at any time terminate the contract at its own discretion, with or without notice and without giving reasons. TRADIDOC also reserves the right to delete profiles and/or any content published on the site by the user. If TRADIDOC terminates the user's registration and/or deletes the user's profiles or the published contents, TRADIDOC is not obliged to inform the user of this or to inform him of the reason for the termination or deletion.
(6) Termination of any individual use of TRADIDOC's services does not result in the automatic deletion of the account.
(7) Users are obliged not to make intentional or fraudulent misrepresentations in their profile or in other areas of the portal. These statements may give rise to civil proceedings. Furthermore, the operator reserves the right, in such a case, to terminate the existing contractual relationship with immediate effect.
(8) If a user's access is blocked due to a culpable violation of the contract and/or if the contractual relationship is terminated, the user must pay compensation for the remaining term of the contract in the amount of the compensation agreed less costs saved. The amount of the costs is fixed at a flat rate of 10% of the remuneration. Both contracting parties are free to prove that the damage and/or costs incurred are actually higher or lower.
(9) At the request of the customer and after the end of the contractual relationship, all user data will be deleted by TRADIDOC.
(1) TRADIDOC accepts no responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information contained in the buyers' registration and profile data as well as other buyer-generated content.
(2) With regard to the service sought or offered, the contract is concluded exclusively between the buyer and TRADIDOC. TRADIDOC is therefore not responsible for the services provided by the buyer. Therefore, all questions relating to the relationship between Buyer and the Services received, including without limitation payments due from Buyer, should be addressed directly to the relevant Buyer party. TRADIDOC cannot be held liable for this and hereby expressly rejects any potential liability claims of any kind whatsoever, including claims, benefits, direct or indirect damages of any kind, conscious or unconscious, suspected whether or not, disclosed or not, in any manner whatsoever in connection with the foregoing.
(3) TRADIDOC SASU shall only be liable for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health if they are based on an intentional or negligent breach of the obligations of TRADIDOC SASU or on an intentional breach or by negligence to the obligations of a legal representative or a vicarious agent of TRADIDOC SASU.
(4) TRADIDOC SASU is not liable for other damages, insofar as they are not based on the breach of cardinal obligations (obligations the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and the observance of which may be regularly invoked by the contracting party), unless they are based on an intentional breach or gross negligence by TRADIDOC SASU or on an intentional breach or gross negligence by a legal representative or vicarious agent of TRADIDOC SASU .
(5) Claims for damages are limited to foreseeable and contractually typical damages. In the event of delay, they amount to a maximum of 5% of the order value.
(6) Claims for damages based on injury to life, physical integrity, health or freedom are time-barred after 1 year. The limitation period begins to run at the end of the year during which the claim arose and where the creditor became aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim.
(7) The provider reserves the right to check whether the content of a user-generated text as well as uploaded files complies with the law and legal requirements and, if necessary, to delete it in whole or in part.
(1) If the buyer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period for services is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract, provided that the service has not already been performed.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must give us:
15 rue des Halles
Telephone: 0033 635 267 524
inform us by a clear statement (for example, a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. If you make use of this possibility, we will immediately send you (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
(3) Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, at the latest within 14 days of the date on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. We will use the same means of payment for this reimbursement as you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will this reimbursement be invoiced to you.
If you have requested that the services begin during the termination period, the full benefit is due.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not exist or expires for the following contracts:
- for delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods with translated texts, which have been manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to customer needs
- for the delivery of goods which may deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be rapidly exceeded;
- if TRADIDOC has provided the service in full and if you have read it before placing the order and have expressly agreed that the service provider could begin to provide the service and that you lose your right of withdrawal in the event of performance of the contract;
(1) If personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) is collected, we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We undertake not to transmit data to third parties, unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg by e-mail) can have security gaps. Therefore, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this respect, our liability is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use the contact data for commercial activities if the provider has given prior written consent to the persons concerned.
(4) You have the right to receive at any time and free of charge from TRADIDOC complete information on the stock of data concerning you.
(5) In addition, the user has the right of rectification/deletion/restriction of the processing of his data, in accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
(4) We draw your attention to the fact that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, these are most often so-called session cookies. Session cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browsing session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
(5) You can oppose the registration of cookies, for this purpose a banner is available to you which you can reject or accept.
(6) You can of course set your browser so that no cookies are saved on the hard disk or that cookies already saved are deleted. Instructions for preventing and deleting cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or the software manufacturer.
(1) For differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract, the law of the French Republic is exclusively applicable, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) The only place of jurisdiction for orders from traders, legal persons under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the supplier.
(1) The contract language is French or German.
(2) We do not offer services for purchase by minors. Our services can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use TRADIDOC with the consent of a parent or guardian.
(3) If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action against it, we will still be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
(4) We reserve the right to modify our website, rules and conditions, including these general conditions, at any time. Your order will be subject to the terms and conditions of sale, contracts and terms in effect at the time of your order, unless a modification of these terms and conditions is required by law or government regulation (in which case they will also apply to orders you have already placed). If any provision of these Terms of Sale is invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(5) The invalidity of one provision does not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. In this case, the provision will be replaced by another authorized legal provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.